Entourage Backup

unlearnthetruth

Recycle Me!
I'm trying to use backup to... well... backup my entourage address book. Aside from exporting contacts to a text file and then backing that up... is there any way to do this? I guess I'm asking where the actually address book file is stored...

All file relating to Entourage, ie, your mail, you contacts, your sig files, your newsgroups data etc are stored in:

Your Home Directory / Documents / Microsoft User Data

To back this up, just burn to CD. Simple.

I have Entourage at work and at home so I can continue working on my work files, but when I copy the MS Folder from my Documents folder and then copy them to my home folder of the same name it doesn't see them when I run Entourage. It makes me start Entourage as though it is the first time with no data. Is there something else I must do to clone my work folders so I can continue working at home? I tried putting the folder on my fire wire drive and then aliasing it but it would let me dismount the fire wire drive then, even when Entourage wasn't running, I think because it has alarms it will activate even if Entourage isn't running and the system thought it needed the drive.

Any help would be appreciated in getting this done would be appreciated.

andy@purdue.edu

Anyone know of a way to let 2 different Entourage users share the same address book on the same computer? My wife and I use the same list of contacts and I'd like us to both be able to update or add addresses but maintain seperate e-mail accounts and System logins. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Back