Entourage X / Outlook Express

ristin_uk

Kent Lad
Is there any way at all of getting hold of Entourage X as a seperate thing to Office/Word etc etc? :confused:
I can't possibly afford Office v.X etc at the moment, but am so totally used to Microsoft's e-mail app style etc, and feel comfortable with it.....

Failing that, does anyone have any idea when or if Microsoft are going to Carbonise Outlook Express?

Please help me! :(

... would be that Outlook Express won't appear for OS X, as Apple already delivers a nice small mail-client with Mail. Pity, but that's the way I see it.

Entourage was never sold alone before, but they might make a package containing Word & Entourage, as they did before.

For the time being, try Mail - it has a lot of nice features.

I've used Mail since I got OS X, but am now sick of just how aweful it is, that I've switched to the Beta of Eudora, which isn't ideal...
I soooo need Outlook Express.. or Entourage X (if they do the bundle with Word + Entourage again, I may consider shelling out for it, cos I don't need Exel/Powerpoint etc)

Originally posted by fryke
Entourage was never sold alone before, but they might make a package containing Word & Entourage, as they did before.

Actually, they DO sell it alone as I found out today while picking up my copy of the 10.1 updater CD.. there it was on the shelf.. stand alone copy of Entourage: 2001

Of course, that doesn't answer the question of if they'll make another stand-alone of X.

Back