Entourage X

vegas2timer

Registered
Hi guys,

I have been using outlook 2001 on OSX but i want to upgrade, I have a copy of office X which mean I can use Entourage X. I connect to an exchange server here but this option doesn't seem available anywhere in entourage? any ideas?

Thanks

V

vegas2timer said:
Hi guys,

I have been using outlook 2001 on OSX but i want to upgrade, I have a copy of office X which mean I can use Entourage X. I connect to an exchange server here but this option doesn't seem available anywhere in entourage? any ideas?

Thanks

V
Not true. Entourage v.X lists Exchange along with POP and IMAP as specific email protocols. However, its Exchange support is not as good as Outlook 2001. Exchange support if Entourage 2004 is much improved over Entourage v.X, but it still sucks. On the other hand, it is a better email client than Outlook 2001. Why don't you try the MacOS X Mail client?

Hey,

Needed run an update on my entourage and now i have exchange there but i can't get it to work. My whole building is full of pc's and this is the only mac and I can get either entourage or mac osx mail to work??? I have installed outlook 2001 fine without any problems setting it up as its just like the pc version but that keeps freezing and is abit too unstable. I was just wondering if anything has to be setup on the exchange server for any of these new mail clients to work? coz i just can't get anything to connect.

Thanks

V

Back