Entourage

onyx

Registered
Hello,
Anyone know why one of my user's mail (which comes trough an exchange server) sometimes gets dropped on my "folder on my computer" inbox and other times in the proper server inbox. I am 99.9% sure this is not a server issue and I can't find anything in common with the ones that go the the wrong (personal) inbox.
It just seems like some messages are being popped (which I did not set up that way) and some are not. I have checked all settings regarding the account and even deleted the account and re-created with no success.
My next move will be to reinstall Entourage but I was hoping to know the REAL solution.
Is there a setting I am missing?
Thanks
~Onyx

onyx said:
Hello,
Anyone know why one of my user's mail (which comes trough an exchange server) sometimes gets dropped on my "folder on my computer" inbox and other times in the proper server inbox. I am 99.9% sure this is not a server issue and I can't find anything in common with the ones that go the the wrong (personal) inbox.
It just seems like some messages are being popped (which I did not set up that way) and some are not. I have checked all settings regarding the account and even deleted the account and re-created with no success.
My next move will be to reinstall Entourage but I was hoping to know the REAL solution.
Is there a setting I am missing?
Thanks
~Onyx
You have rule somewhere that tells mail from certain senders or that meet some other criteria to place it there.

I am facing the same issue... Did you get any reply in the end or just the vague "you must have rules setup somewhere" (which I actually haven't either)

I came across this on a users Mac. The problem was not rule based ,but he had set up a mailing list and there is a setting in Mailing List Manager which tells it where to deliver mail.

If you have mailing lists set up you could try checking there.

Back