Epson Stylus Color 1520 And Os 10.3.9

drutherford

Registered
I need to speed up printing. It takes forever to print even black. I have installed Gimp-print bata 5.0. Thought it might help. No change.

I have Stylus Rip 4.0 to run postscript that can run in classic but of course doesn't support os x.

I have a parrallel to usb cable, had it plugged into a usb hub. Thought if I plugged it directly into the usb port in the back of the mac it might help, no change.

Any suggestions to speed up printing and to take advantage of postscript without spending alot of money.

Thanks,
Diane

PowerX is available but $$$$.

drutherford said:
I need to speed up printing. It takes forever to print even black. I have installed Gimp-print bata 5.0. Thought it might help. No change.

I have Stylus Rip 4.0 to run postscript that can run in classic but of course doesn't support os x.

I have a parrallel to usb cable, had it plugged into a usb hub. Thought if I plugged it directly into the usb port in the back of the mac it might help, no change.

Any suggestions to speed up printing and to take advantage of postscript without spending alot of money.

Thanks,
Diane

PowerX is available but $$$$.
You cannot use a software solution to speed up PostScript. If you want a faster PostScript solution, you are going to have to buy a PostScript printer or clone.

Back