ereader/PML editor/creator for OS X needed

sfenton83

Registered
Heres the deal:
I use a palm pilot for keeping alot of large documents with me for reference; I used documents to go 7.006, since it was fairly quick to get word documents onto my palm. DTG is a joke though - I swear their marketing scheme is to bug old versions to crash everytime they come out with a new one. Anyways, my documents would open sometimes, and other times it would send my treo into a reboot and then I would somehow loose the document and have to re-install all files, and documents to go to get it working again. Only to have it repeat if I did anything other than read the document on the palm; and even that wasn't safe. I also used QED for reading other documents, but found ereader a little nicer, and realized I could begin converting other documents to an ebook for for reference, etc. and not have to rely on DTG. But, I have yet to find a FREE app for osx that will either convert .doc (word) files to .pdb ebook files, or an editor that would allow me to take notes and quickly export them to the palm without learning pml (palm markup language used for ebooks). Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Back