Evolving Computer Hardware - Darwin Style!

Ever sense IBM was able to spell out it's name with individual atoms (late 80's) and the growing understanding of fractals, I guessed that with in the next 20 years or so processors won't be "designed" any more, they would be grown (most likely virtually) and constructed atom by atom. It is not like we don't have some understanding of the initial perimeters that are used to develop brains from random cell division in animals. And this may actually be the only way to create a true artificial intelligence (self programing/learning, no operating systems or software), if that is the way we want to go in the future (if cloning is causing problems, I don't see how this wouldn't also).

I have retained some information,... It is to weird to tell that a goozesgame can contain AI. BTW This is realy true I had an appartement in Brussels. I knew that Bill Gates was going there but I want NOT to give him the goozesgame. So, I stayed with my parents in Leuven. Other people have give him a surprice. Maybe he has cleaned him in my appartment. A crazy story but true.

Wow Herve, sounds like a close encounter of Microsoft kind! But what in the heck does that have to do with Nanotechnology or evolving computers?

Back