Expansion Bay Zip Drive?

plakey

Registered
I want to install OS X 10.1.1 on a Lombard with a VST Expansion Bay Zip drive. Has anyone had any success (or failure) with this? Does OS X 10.1 support the Expansion Bay Zip drive?

Thanks in advance.

I have a wallstreet with an expansion bay zip drive. It will not work under OSX 10.1 because Iomega has not yet come out with drivers for OSX.

Here is an email from Iomega:

If you have additional questions regarding your case, please reply directly to this e-mail message. To submit new cases, please visit Iomega's Online Support site at http://www.iomega.com/support/

Dear calliex,

Thank you for using Iomega Online Support Services. I sincerely apologize for an inconvenience you might have experienced with your Iomega product.

I understand your concern regarding using the Zip notebook with Mac OS X. However, please note that currently Iomega does not support its drive on Mac OS X. Please visit the Iomega site regularly for any updates in future.

Sincerely,
Steven
Iomega Customer Support.

Callex

I'm running a pb firewire 2000 with a VST expansion bay zip drive and it has worked generally since the public beta, and flawlessly since the March 24 th release.

Back