Expo a litle boring?

Expo Missing Something? (Read Below before answering)

• The expo was so dull that Apple must have been holding out on something.

• No Think Secret.com is lying!

• What do you mean? I thought the expo was great. :-)

• I'm just choosing this option because I didn't want to read the whole post.

Results are only viewable after voting.

wdw_

Rockee
I thought the last Macworld Expo was a little boring(even though that 10.1 preview made me giggle like a school girl:D)?There might be a reason it was so dull.:eek: This was reported by Think Secret.com:
...the rumor that something was left out at the 11th hour may indeed be true, according to a comment made by an Apple employee at Macworld last week. At the Javits, away from Apple's booth, a Think Secret operative overheard the employee say, "I can't believe I sat on that thing all week and he didn't even mention it!" -- suggesting that something was dropped at the last minute.
What do you think?

How about an option like, "I though that MW was OK, but they probably left something out at the last second"? I think Steve was just upset because they couldn't blow us away, and he took it out on the camera.

Originally posted by mr_mac_x
How about an option like, "I though that MW was OK, but they probably left something out at the last second"? I think Steve was just upset because they couldn't blow us away, and he took it out on the camera.
I would change it to that, but for some reason it won't let me change it. Oh well. I guess I was just a little amazed by the chance that apple might have been holding back on something. Sorry. And I also apologise for the one "t" in the title of the original post.

Sorry, I didn't mean to put you on defense. It sounded sarcastic; I meant it as a simple question.

I'm almost 100% sure that steve left someting out of the keynote. I'm not saying this because i think that the expo was a let down or that i think apple can make jaws drop everytime it brings something new out. The fact is Apple themselves built this expo up by calling it "Mac OS X's coming out party". Steve is no idiot, he wouldn't say something that he didn't think he could back up. So when his plans fell through, he was pissed. He wasn't pissed because he didn't surprise everyone. He was pissed because he made a promise and he didn't deliver.

Apple will have everything back straight by september, and all of surprises will happen then!

Back