Extensis 10 On Myt Mac Os 9

adry

Registered
a few days ago we have encounter a problem that when a client give us a file to open , it has the fonts too..so when i click on my application extensis font 10 it opens and then once i scroll down to the file it dissapears....its been frustrating.

I want to restore i think my extensis but the problem i cannot find my original cd .....so here i am ...stuck .....i need your expert advice on how to get this not to crash....and by the way

another thing it (my mac) seem to freeze up and idea?

yours
desperate

Adry

You need to correct the freezes, which could be the cause of everything else.

Restart the computer and at the same time hold down the Option and the Apple keys.
Continue to hold down those two keys as the computer starts up until you get a dialog box asking if you wish to do a desktop rebuild. This will come up after the extensions load at the bottom of your screen.

When that dialog box comes up, release the keys and click on the okay button.
When that is done, give that file a try.

Do you have a third party disk utility for your machine? Disk Warrior for OS 9, or Norton Utilities for OS 9 will work. You need to use the CD of either one of those to start up the computer and have it scan the drive and do all the repairs it recommends. Your computer will thank you.

Back