F1 Championship 2000

Lazzo

Registered
I'm not sure of the legals on this, I'd like to speed up the circuit loading times so I assume making a disk image of the CD is the way to go but it won't work because of the software dongle (I think).

Has anyone tried this and succeeded?

Hey, I am not sure of an answer to your question, but I am a big fan of F1 and was wondering how the game is. :D Are the graphics smooth, can you play it online?

Can you adjust rosters? Like if I wanted to put Schumacher in a Minardi or something? ;)

-Perseus

Well, as a motor-racing nut anyway, I find it a bit addictive!

It's difficult to say about the graphics - the Mac I have isn't the latest and has a fairly stock card in it and I'm playing on a 22" monitor, so I imagine the system is a bit pushed, but I get by fine. I reckon a 17" monitor would be best for an average Mac setup.

I don't think it can be played online, but there is a multiplayer network option.

Regardless of anything you might like to put Schuey in;), unfortunately the game doesn't let you do that. But you can really cock up your race by fiddling with car's setup.

And the keyboard control is awful, get a Logitech Force-Feedback steering wheel with pedals. The game is only £30, the steering wheel for one lousy game is £120:rolleyes:

Back