Fake OS-pictures

voice-

Registered
There are tons of fake Mac-OS and Windows-pictures out there, like the panel where you adjust how often Windows 98 is supposed to crash. I'll post one picture, you guys follow up with some more good ones
smoking.gif

BTW, feel free to post other OS-related humor
http://www.funnypop.com/images/buglist.jpg

Nice work (loved the screen rendition!!) However, even though there are some obvious clues there, people still don't get it fo they!!??:p

(Maybe this is forerunner for the new craze to wind-up the other forums... hehehe!)

HAHAHA...very nice ksv. I can't believe some of them bought it. This one guy..."I'm confused" :D :D

Yeah... it's very hard to tell that it's a joke. I think someone actually made the casing... :)

Or not.

Originally posted by voice-
here's one I actually believed

Uhhh... one look at the stylus and it's CLEAR it's a fake. Seriously, that thing is way too perfect looking, especially given the lighting.

ksv: Hahaha that's a great photo. You really should make a movie/picture at a different angle to convince them all. I think that would be hella funny to see all the people at SpyMac get up in arms about the next iWalk. ;)

I love it, though. A guy commenting on your photo, at SPYMAC, and then he totally rags on you for making a fake. Hahahahahaha that kills me. What a stupid hypocrite. Hahaha.

Back