Favorite football team? only if you like football though, american football.

dillacom

Registered
Now that baseball is about to piss me off for good I was wondering what is everyone's favorite football teams? As you ask yourself "wtf is he asking this crap on this board?" Well, I love my fantasy football and I sit in front of my TV on my computer and check my scores and talk trash with my friends online. I say it is quite the entertaining time. But back to my question, I am rooting for Tampa Bay to do it all this year. As a long time 49er fan I will always be loyal to them but you gotta love Alstott, he is the man. Go bucs!

CHARGERS !!!

and since i've moved to the bay area i've developed a liking for the Niners as well. lots of teams i like just based upon their players but those are the 2 that i like enough to call myself a fan.

and i'm a football fanatic!!

yes, I can feel it brewing in my blood.... preseason is a few weeks away. God made Sunday holy for a reason

Well my main sport is baseball, if they strike I swear I'm gonna cry.

If I had to pick a fav football team though, I would have to go with the Vikings who will probably suck. Oh well. I prefer college football.

I love college football. But I agree on baseball, this striking thing is at a really bad time for them right now. But if they do I will go play as a SCAB and have a good ol time

The Vikes 'may' suck, but the fact that they finally pulled their collective heads out and canned the sherrif (Denny Greene) means, even if they loose every game, it's still gonna rock.
That said, along with getting rid of ol' timer Carter (big baby), I think they have a really good chance of doing well because they will finally have a chance to gel as a young team...and I know the Bucs gotta be happy to be in another division this year just because of this ;)

...the only thing I ever liked about the Bucs was Dungy, and now he is the head coach of my other favorite team, the Colts! I couldn't have dreamed of the canning of Green-ditching of Carter and Dungy going to the Colts all happening at the same time in my wildest dreams...I am so stoked for football!

:D :D :D

yeah, that is why I put in "American football";)
I knew there were a bunch of non US people out there, and yes I am a fan of soccer too. GOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLL!!

Green Bay Packers! I grew up on Michigan's Upper Peninsula, which is a lot closer to Green Bay than Detroit. So the local TV station carried all the Packer games. And this was in the glory days under Vince Lombardi!
:D

The pack is good. Mr. Favre is a bad ass too. I hope they do some damage this year. Actually I like about any team but the broncos.. hate those guys

Back