Files Show"zero Kb". Worth Sending For Data Recovery?

MONOMAN

Registered
After problems upgrading from OS9 to OSX and G4 to G5 (please see other thread,ideas needed!) G4 or G5 still cant read many(mainly audio) files on my external Lacie.

The files show"zero, 32, or 64 kb" which i presume is pretty negligible.

I had'nt backed up , need the files and was thinking about the costly route of data recovery. Is this worth it? can they still recover the files even if it says zero kb?

Does anyone know a good recovery firm?

HELP!!

MONOMAN

After problems upgrading from OS9 to OSX and G4 to G5 (please see other thread,ideas needed!) G4 or G5 still cant read many(mainly audio) files on my external Lacie.

The files show"zero, 32, or 64 kb" which i presume is pretty negligible.

I had'nt backed up , need the files and was thinking about the costly route of data recovery. Is this worth it? can they still recover the files even if it says zero kb?

Does anyone know a good recovery firm?

HELP!!

MONOMAN

There are some utilities whichmight be able to help you. The installatie dvd of mac os x might be able to help you. Also some other programs are available. Recovery is usual a costly business and will only work when you did not do anything to the content of the lacie drive. Also note that in general no success will be garanteed (although you will certainly billed by them) ...

Good luck, Kees

Back