Final Cut Pro 4 will be out at 14/06/2003...

yeah $999 :p

i dont know if its cheap in comparison to similar apps... but it LOOKS expensive:p

Originally posted by tsizKEIK
yeah $999 :p

i dont know if its cheap in comparison to similar apps... but it LOOK expensive:p

...a PRO price as well! :p And even then its price compared to other products is low and even then FCExpress is out for A LOT LESS as well as for people like you and me there is still iMovie :rolleyes: :D ;)

:)

considering what fcp does, $999 is good. It's a pro tool, movie makers and others use it. Yea, Shake is crazy expensive, After Effects for me for now.

According to The Computer Paper (June 2003), FCP4 will no longer support the G3 processor, and requires a agp videocard.

Also, the program needs 1gigs for FCP, 5gigs for Soundtrack and 9gigs for LiveType (that's 15gigs! *l*). So it'll be shipping on dvdroms only.

Oh yeah....Apple's website also mentions this stuff too! hehe

Originally posted by OmegaMan
According to The Computer Paper (June 2003), FCP4 will no longer support the G3 processor, and requires a agp videocard.

Also, the program needs 1gigs for FCP, 5gigs for Soundtrack and 9gigs for LiveType (that's 15gigs! *l*). So it'll be shipping on dvdroms only.

Oh yeah....Apple's website also mentions this stuff too! hehe

So no running it on my mac classic?

Grr. My iBook is showing its age. ATI Rage: Denied. G3: Denied. 20 gig HD: Denied. 128mb RAM: Denied. CD-ROM: Denied.

Ugh. This isn't a video editing machine. I just have to wait for FCE2 too.

I'm guessing you're asking what month comes after the month after December? Otherwise sorry about the reply 'cause you got me confused =)

Remember that we Americans do things different than a large majority of the world, like use mm/dd/yyyy, spell "center" instead of "centre" (which sorry UK/Irish/Canadians/Aus, I just think makes more sense), NOT use the metric system, etc.

That's 14th June, 2003.

Rip

Originally posted by Someobdy
Think FCP looks expensive? Take a look at the price for Shake 3

Ooh, if you buy Maya 4.5 you get $10,000 dollars off of Shake Renderer.. what a bargain :p

Back