Finding Office v.X version

cellfish

Depressed as hell
Hi there,

I was wondering where to go to know which version of Office v.X is installed, like 10.1.2 or 10.1.3 bla bla bla. The About doesn't say anything (unless I'm blind)

Andre

Entourage does show the current version installed if you select "About Entourage". The other Office apps only show you the Service Release version. So to find out the current version, do a "Get info..." from the Finder, or if you're in column view, click on the app and it'll show you in the preview what version it is.

I just looked in my Office X folder and saw that most of my OfficeX apps were only version 10.1.0 or 10.1.1, so applied the 10.1.2 updater, thinking that I had forgotten to update them. But discovered that these were in fact the latest versions anyway. The only Office file that bears the 10.1.2 version was "Microsoft Component Plugin" - everything else is either 10.0.0, 10.1.0 or 10.1.1. I haven't bothered to update to 10.1.3 as it says in the Readme that it only offers French & Italian users some benefits.

Zeal :)

----------------
PowerBook G3 400mHz Pismo - 768MB Ram -30GB HD - external FW HD 120GB & 6GB (but is playing up - read my other posts)

Back