Fire 0.22a

NUDrew

Registered
Grrr..

Well, AOL's decided to knock all of the Fire users off too since it's not official AIM/AOL software...kinda makes you wish that AOL would get off its @$$ and get a carbonized version of at least IM out there, ya know?

Drew

well...it did have a workaround to that problem...up until this morning, when I got a message from AOL saying that I was online illegally!

I already did not like AOL. They just keep pissing me off more. I had heard of AOL blocking linux versions of AIM. I'm about ready to start a petition to AOL, or start a boycott of AIM. Anybody else feel the same way?

Yes, I do feel the same way. So far for me, though, Fire's been working reasonably well with AIM. Of course, you can always use the Classic version, but who wants to do THAT?

AOL TimeWarner Netscape Frito Lay Pizza Hut and whoever else they've bought this week sucks soooooooo much. They make Microsoft look cool.

well, I've reverted to using the Classic version of IM...and it's not that big of a hassle...but who wants to look at the classic GUI?? hehe

Back