FireFox 3.0.7 - multi-menu on Finder

webexplorer

Registered
I run on Mac OS 10.4.11. After I upgraded my FireFox 3.0.7, I noticed that the FireFox software has a multi-menu on the finder.

I looked up on https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=458207 These users on bugzilla website have the same problem, and we don't know how to get rid of the multi-menu. I hope that you could help us this problem. Thank you.

Look at this picture below and see the menu bar... "Apple Icon, File, View History, Bookmarks, Tools...."

menu.jpg

Do you have any of those other applications listed installed? Like Application Enhancer (or APE or however it wants to be called nowadays), URLManagerPro etc?

Hi, I missed your post.

One time, I downloaded a browser. I think that, maybe, it was from Japan. I just didn't like the software and deleted it. Now, I use the FireFox, and the problem is still there since five months.

APE no longer causes a problem with Firefox. I am using it (and Shapeshifter) along with Firefox 3.0.7 with no trouble.

I did not solve it. I guess the Mozilla people solved it. I also got the latest version of APE because the latest update for Quicktime caused problems with Shapeshifter with the old APE.

Back