First new iMac images ??

I would just like to state that this suspense is killing me!

Here's a good question. So the keynote is at 3am time local for me (Chicago), so I would assume it'll all be over by 5am. Could I expect to see a new store at Apple.com at 6am? Otherwise, do I have to wait for Cupertino to get into normal business hours.

I'd think that Steve would have a team of admins from the Apple Store ready to get the online site up and going for 6:00am, give or take.

One other consideration would be if Apple got HP to agree to not sell any competing devices. Thought Dell, Best Buy, etc are large outlets, you'd think having Apple and HP being able to give bundle deals with iPod, the top seller and most recognized portable device on the planet right now, with their computers would give them an edge in continuing to build upon its industry dominance.

I bet half a penny and a coconut that this iMac will be using a moto processor. This isn’t any m15 'omg its official the iMac will be blue and load up with bill gates laughing in a outstanding .wma file. OMG LOLO!!!111one11 Im SoO thE leeet.'
This is just what I think. Could be wrong... and probably will be. As usual.

Back