Fizilla/mach compile probs

kilowatt

mach-o mach-o man
As many of you know, there are currently two distinctly different mozilla builds for the Mac OS X. One is basically the os9 version, ported/carbonized for Mac OS X. The other is the unix version, with a carbon frount end (why not cocoa... oh well).

I'm interested in building the unix-like version (http://www.mozilla.org/ports/fizzilla/Mach.html), but I can't get past this step. Step one says to update the compiler, and has two files listed that I need:
cc1obj, and cc1plus
But there are no links as to where to download them.

Does anyone know where to get cc1obj and cc1plus, and has anyone had any success with this branch?

Well, I posted that to macosx.forked.net, and they said to give it a shot. However, I'm getting errors. Here's a copy of the last messages the compiler spat out:
c++ -I/usr/X11R6/include -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -Wall -Wconversion -Wpointer-arith -Wbad-function-cast -Wcast-align -Woverloaded-virtual -Wsynth -Wno-long-long -fpascal-strings -traditional-cpp -fno-common -I/Developer/Headers/FlatCarbon -F/System/Library/Frameworks -DDEBUG -DDEBUG_liggett -DTRACING -g -I/Developer/Headers/FlatCarbon -F/System/Library/Frameworks -arch ppc -compatibility_version 1 -current_version 1 -install_name @executable_path/libgfxxprint.dylib -o libgfxxprint.dylib ../xlibrgb/xlibrgb.o xprintutil.o xprintutil_printtofile.o nsDeviceContextXP.o nsFontMetricsXlib.o nsRenderingContextXlib.o nsGfxFactoryXP.o nsXPrintContext.o nsRegionXlib.o nsGCCache.o -framework Carbon -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lXp -lXext -lX11 -L../../../dist/bin -lxpcom -L../../../dist/bin -L/Users/liggett/Downloads/mozilla/mozilla/dist/lib -lplds4 -lplc4 -lnspr4 -lpthread -ldl -bundle -L../../../dist/bin -L../../../dist/lib -lgkgfx -L../../../dist/bin -lxpcom -L../../../dist/bin -L/Users/liggett/Downloads/mozilla/mozilla/dist/lib -lplds4 -lplc4 -lnspr4 -lpthread -ldl -ldl -lm
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined symbols:
_strtok_r
make[3]: *** [libgfxxprint.dylib] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/Users/liggett/Downloads/mozilla/mozilla/gfx/src/xprint'
make[2]: *** [install] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/Users/liggett/Downloads/mozilla/mozilla/gfx/src'
make[1]: *** [install] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/Users/liggett/Downloads/mozilla/mozilla/gfx'
make: *** [install] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/Users/liggett/Downloads/mozilla/mozilla'

Any thoughts?

Building Fizzilla-Mach currently requires a specially revved compiler from Apple. The Mozilla guys are trying to get permission to distribute it to the public. Keep an eye on the newsgroup netscape.public.mozilla.macosx for further updates.

Back