Flash question

gigi

Registered
hi,
i wonder if anyone can help me. I am trying to make a flash animation which consist of 10 images. I want the images to rotate like a conveyor belt in a repeating loop.
I can get them to move across the screen but after the tenth image, it jumps back to the first and repeats.
What i currently have is 9 th image, 10th image, then the animation restarts at the first.
I want is the first image to follow the tenth without the "restart" ie 9 th image, 10th image 1st image 2 nd image etc.
If anyone understands what i mean, and nows how to do this i would really appreciate it
thanks

post the .fla and I'll have a look, it might be as simple as putting the images in a movie clip and putting that on the stage, but it's hard to tell without seeing it.

Lets see if i can explain this...

Setup all ten images not once but twice. So you'd have image 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Now maybe only one through 5 actually show on the screen. The others are waiting to move on.

Then, start with image 1 on the stage all the way to the left. Scroll them to the left and when the second image 1 is on the screen, all the way to the left, put in a keyframe gotoAndPlay(1) That way when it jumps back to one you shouldn't see any change.

did that make since?

Back