Football!!!!!!!

yeah they are, its funny all news here is basically about the bills, except for serious stuff, lol

Vikings!
And that's really all I have to say, but then I would like to mention Chris Carter is officially the best receiver ever.
Oh, p.s. - Vikings, 24 - Bears, 13.

My team could beat up any of you guys' teams!

Cris Carter? Ever hear of a guy named Jerry? Rice? Carter was good, but he ended up hurting team chemistry the past few years, and his Dolphins experiment was a joke.
Ask Buddy Ryan about him, or check his stats from Philly. A Hall of Famer, yes. Best? Nope.
That aside, check out the Panthers. Woo-baby, 2-0! Break 'em up. :D

Man, get off C.C. Jerry Rice get's points, but then who's the niners fan around here? :^)
Locality, Proximity, Closeness - Because Chris was the Vikings best receiver, therefore he is the best receiver ever, bar none.

It's Cris, not Chris. Can't be the greatest receiver ever if his name isn't spelled right. :D Besides, I hate the 49ers and am not a big fan of the Raid-ahs. I'm a Panthers fan because I covered them in the Carolinas when the franchise was awarded through the team's first-ever draft and into their second season and the NFC playoffs.
I'd still take Bobby, aka Ahmad Rashad, if only because he had to play outside, as the Vikes' top catcher. Unless Moss learns to actually play hard.

Cris Carter is def not the best receiver ever, he was really good and a good guy but come on, Jerry Rice, Michael Irvin, Andre Reed, Art Monk, and James Lofton were all on his level or better. Plus in the near future Randy Moss and Eric Moulds will join the list, and Moulds will pass Cris Carter;)

Well, I left Moss off the list because as he has exceeded a lot of the great recievers records for their first few seasons, he is still young and who knows how he ends his career. But he is really doing things for the vikings right now, I love it. Jim Kliensasser, the vikes 275 pound tight end, caught two passes for touchdowns and was the vikings second leading reciever (I think) only because Moss drew at least double coverage on almost every play of the game. Last night he just sucked the bears secondary to him - he's a frickin magnet ;^)
Lions next week baby, and vikes are leading their conference now!

Back