For all you music guru's...

ScottW

Founder
Staff member
Okay... I am trying to remember a song, that was on the radio, probably last year sometime... I even saw the video on VH1... it had something to do with drowning in the tub, or flooding the above apartment... and frankly thats all I remember. Does anyone know what I am talking about here?

Admin

You know what? I remember the video, and now you've got me wondering, too.

I'll let you know if I remember.

VH1 ? hmmm
I am thinking about one song but its probably what you ar thinking of.
The songs that came to mind is called "Prosac" by DJ Tomcraft.
The music video has some US envoy to russia and in the end he is laying in a full tub with his clothes on, his room wrecked and teh russian maid thinks that he is dead.

Admiral

That isn't the one. It might have been MTV, although they never play videos anymore so figured it was VH1. I am not a big music video person... so I don't honestly know what channel I saw it on.

Anyhow... the video had a picture of a bathtub that was overflowing... I don't think anyone is in it...

The song... had something to do with the tub upstairs was left on, and it flood the downstairs apartment... but that wasn't the focus of the song... I don't know... I am drawing a blank.

Admin

Was it a really grimy bathroom, and the tub fell through the floor? Maybe the tub didn;t fall through but the water did? Can I be MORE vague?

The water did... seems like it was a female singer... and it seemed like she was singing about being distracted or something and forgetting to turn off the water... but who knows... thats why I am asking.

I don't think it fell through, but then I don't remember.

Admin

Easy one, it's:

Nine days - "Story Of A Girl"

I own the CD/music videos...good times. If that's not the one you are talking about just let me know and I'll look into it. :)

Back