For Sale: 12" Powerbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
But that's more than a refurb from the Apple store with the card...

12-inch PowerBook G4
PowerBook G4 1.33GHz/ 256MB/ 60GB/ Combo/ AP Extreme Card/ E/ 12-inch TFT/ Aluminum
Learn More
• Save 19% off the original price
Original price: $1,599.00
Your price: $1,299.00

Estimated Ship:
3-5 business days
Free Shipping

I am not trying to get you angry. I am just saying that you may want to reconsider what you are trying to charge.

No, because in a newspaper you can't have an open discussion about things. Here it is a forum where you can discuss things openly and point out such things. That's the beauty of a forum. Sometimes things are said that you may not like. I know there have been few times that I just wanted to go nuts on someone because of stuff like this.

Think of it like the open source community. Everyone is looking out for everyone else just to make sure no one is getting screwed (both seller or buyer, or programmer or user, etc.).

Since you said you would not accept a lower price I did not bother but since this dialog is going on... Do you really think that is a reasonable price when you can get one the is half again faster with twice the memory and warranty brand new for $150 more? It just does not seem reasonable to me. eBay it and you may get that much but from the few auctions I looked at you are a bit high.

As much as I hate to interfere with your business it would seem unwise to let someone purchase it for that much uninformed of options.

Interesting discussion here. Though, in the end, you can't say "no negotiating on price" and expect people not to do a little research. It comes off as a bit dishonest/greedy.

Now if you offered AppleCare Protection and free shipping you might have yourself a deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back