FOR SALE - iBook 1.2 GHZ 4 Grand of software, DVD burner, 512 ram, 14.1' LCD

thelowestbidder

Registered
Hi, this is my first post on this forum, but I have been reading on it for quite a while. I have feedback on www.ilounge.com and eBay. My name on eBay is thelowestbidder201. You can contact me via AIM at thelowestbidder or e-mail, mymonkeyracing@cox.net
here are the specs!

I bought this lap-top about 6 months ago and now its time to sell it. I am going to post it up on eBay on a few days if I can't sell it on a forum. The reason for this is that I do not want to pay eBay fees. I am a powerseller on eBay though.

It is a G4 Apple Ibook with;

80GB HD
1.2 ghz processor
512 mb of ram
14.1 inch screen
Slot Loading 8x super drive DVD RW/R
Airport Card built in
Bluetooth ready

It has the following software preinstalled (all legit software)

-Photoshop CS
-Appleworks 6
-Image Ready CS
-Chess
-Cinema Tools
-Demosis Rising
-Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4
-Cinema Tools
-easyWMA
-Final Cut PRO HD Studio
-Garage Banf
-iMovie HD
-iDVD
-iPhoto
-iRip
-Macromedia FLASH MX
-Dreamweaver MX
-Fireworks MX
-Extension manager MX (all of Macromedia studios)
-Microsoft Office X
-Media Trimmer 2.5
-Quicken
-Soundtrack

I also have an airport express basestation and HP wireless printer I am looking to sell
Please e-mail me with offers. I am looking to get around 1300. I will make you a deal if are also willing to purchase the printer and base station. E-mail me at mymonkeyracing@cox.net or IM me- that is the best way to contact me - my AIM is thelowestbidder

THANK YOU!!!

unless you include the actual software, not copies of it, that is illegal. to have the same software license on someone's computer, and keep it for yourself, is a felony if the retail of all the software combined exceeds $2,000. just thought i would let you know.

Back