FOR SALE; iBook G3 800 12", 640MB RAM, Combo, 30GB HD

alexandr

kosmonaut
looking to sell the following iBook;

* G3 800-processor
* 640MB RAM - the machine is maxed out on this!
* 12" display
* Combo-drive(CD-RW/DVD)
* 30GB HardDrive

airport-slot.
adapters mini-VGA->VGA, and mini-VGA -> TV comes with it.
Logitech Pro wireless USB mouse comes with it.

looking for 700$ or 600 euros. europeans prefered, i live in france. will whip worldwide, though.
please email me at alex(a)turmusic.no

cheers,
alex.

where does it say i want to sell my 23" cinema display???

as far as i know i wanted to sell my G3 ibook, and apart from my signature it does say anything about my 23" Cinema Display..

if you want it, you can have it for 1869 Euros+shipping.

alex.

well in that case we can speak. the iBooka is what i'm selling, and all i'm selling.. no idea how theese guys ended up bidding at my Cinema Display(which i haven't even gotten yet ;) )

PM me if you're interessted, but i gotta warn you that the dollar is REALLY weak right now, making 700 seem a tad bit low compared to some other offers...

but anyway.

alex.

Hey I wouldn't mind to follow your negotiation. Should be interesting: a tough french guy and a smart British.. ;)
Any hey Alex, how much for your isight? :)
(Sorry, it's one of those days..)

Zammy-Sam said:
Hey I wouldn't mind to follow your negotiation. Should be interesting: a tough french guy and a smart British.. ;)

make that norwegian.. although i don't know if that makes thing better or worse when it comes to negotiating the price.. :)

alex.

I've PM'ed you.

Better make that a tough Norweigian guy and a ethnically-chinese-culturally-confused guy living in the UK :).

Back