For Sale: iBook/Powerbook Accessories

ConqSoft

Registered
I have an extra Apple AC Adapter and a Kensington Plane/Auto Adapter that I no longer need. Both were only used for about 1 week. They cost $79 each new, and I'd like to get $50 each for them. (That price includes shipping.) Or, make me an offer.

Pictures attached.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Apple Accessories 001.jpg
    Apple Accessories 001.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 17
  • Apple Accessories 002.jpg
    Apple Accessories 002.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 16
If you can hold off until next Saturday I'll take the Plane/Car adaptor, assuming it works on the current crop of iBooks. I'd do it now but I'm going out of town on business through Friday Night and I'll be back home on Saturday. I'll even give ya the $50...

That's fine.

Yeah, I was using it on a brand new 14" iBook. It has an interchangeable plug that will fit other models too. Is the PowerBook plug larger than the iBook? If so, that must be what the larger plug is for.

ConqSoft said:
That's fine.

Yeah, I was using it on a brand new 14" iBook. It has an interchangeable plug that will fit other models too. Is the PowerBook plus larger than the iBook? If so, that must be what the larger plug is for.

Beats me, but I'll be using it on a 14inch iBook as well, so no worries...

ConqSoft said:
Is the PowerBook plug larger than the iBook? If so, that must be what the larger plug is for.
The current iBooks and PowerBooks use the same adapter. The larger plug would make it compatible with the Clamshell iBooks and/or G3 Powerbooks.

Back