For those of you with iPods...

MikeXpop

iEye
What's your highest score on breakout? Personally, mine was 569, achieved on a long bus ride to a field trip :rolleyes:. It's the highest out of all my other iPod-owning friends. So has anyone beat me? What's your high score?

Originally posted by voice-

NeYo, yes you can...

Wasn't that a slogan for XP, With the flying people 'n' all?! :D

I don't own an iPod, nor have i ever seen one in the flesh! ... i never knew they had games too! Thats Cool! :D i am glad you can play music too, it'd be pretty stupid if you couldn't! I've gotta get one soon! ...Hurry up MWSF!

Game(s) ...more than one?!

I've 7 on my T68i too! ... haha, quite funny playing 2 player battleship via Bluetooth :D

So, besides vCard's, does it do anything else?! I know it has a clock, and "a game" ... i assume its that game, where u're a bat, and u're breaking down the wall?!

<< jus curious >>

Thanks Peeps

Neyo

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~
So, besides vCard's, does it do anything else?! I know it has a clock, and "a game" ... i assume its that game, where u're a bat, and u're breaking down the wall?!

<< jus curious >>

Thanks Peeps

Neyo
it also has a calendar, and can be used as a mirror if polished :D

iSync works well with iPod. It even beeps when one of your calender alarms go off. Not very loud, and not over and over again but still it beeps outloud without any headphones pluged in.

Twister

Back