For those working in the media, or for those that just are fans!

rinse

www.visualrinse.com
It's a satirical / pointed look at the entertainment and media industry. The Site contains news, commentary, and community features. The slant of the editorial and articles is that the industry is run by backward thinking MediaDinosaurs. The cool thing about the site is that so much of the sites content is actually created by the sites visitors! (that will hopefully be you!)

I would hope that you would please take the time to visit, surf around, register and maybe post a bit to the message boards and the awesome top ten pages to contribute. This is your chance to prove your prowess as a critic!

If you feel you have a good idea for editorial or content, feel free to email me and let me know, too. We are looking for 1-2 page essays and stories dealing issues in media and entertainment issues and delivery.

And please forward this link on to any of your friends or colleagues that either follow the media, entertainment or work in the fields... This site has potential to make people look a bit differently at the predominant force that shapes our world... The media.

http://www.mediadinosaur.com

Apple is in there to be voted on, it just so happens they are aren't in the top 20 right now... give me some page views and find em ;)

btw... this entire site was created on MacOSX using PHP, MySQL, and BBedit.

Back