Formac DVD Burner and Devideon software help

Vard

Looking for progress
First, not sure if this goes here or in the software section, party cause I don't know where the problem is coming from...please move this if you (a mod) feels like it needs to be somewhere else...thanks!

OK then....anyone here get a Formac DVD Burner? More importantly, anyone get it to work? I know the drive is working, at least in part, because I have been able to rip songs off it, and record CD's with it. I also used the Devideon software to build a little DVD, which seems to work fine. But I have torched two discs trying to get the thing to burn the DVD.

It starts and goes for about 3 minutes and then spits it out with some goofy error. Anyone have any ideas? Calling the company is out as some of us may know that they are undergoing a restructing and thus offer no support for now. If I can't get this thing working I am going to send it back to where I got it from and get a different companies burner.

Just looking for anyone that has had success with these drives...thanks

later,
Eddie

Do yourself a favor now, if you can send it back, do that and get a Pioneer DVR-106 or A06, that's the drive Apple uses and is compatible with all Apple apps.

Back