formac proformance3?

soellman

nice face!
anyone have any idea when we'll get osx accelerated drivers for the formac proformance3 video card? their site still references the public beta, and I can't get any solid info out of their tech support folks..

i've also been waiting for formac to release drivers for os x, after being assured by the tech support person when i bought the card in january that they'd have os x drivers "shortly after" the final release in march. does anyone have any formac products and received useful tech support? i've emailed their tech support center repeatedly about os x, and they've never once even responded to these requests for information. while i enjoyed the performance of the proformance 3 under os 9, it's useless for x, and due to their indifference and customer hostility i'll go to any other vendor before buying from them again.

Originally posted by heff
i've also been waiting for formac to release drivers for os x, after being assured by the tech support person when i bought the card in january that they'd have os x drivers "shortly after" the final release in march. does anyone have any formac products and received useful tech support? i've emailed their tech support center repeatedly about os x, and they've never once even responded to these requests for information. while i enjoyed the performance of the proformance 3 under os 9, it's useless for x, and due to their indifference and customer hostility i'll go to any other vendor before buying from them again.

well I just called again and was told by a tech support person that formac is exiting the graphics card market, and osx may or may not be supported in the future. GRR!! those bastards.

Back