Free php hosting

hey arden hostultra looks really kool but the signup page is not working all options ie: pulldown menus are inactive :S

Hmm, I just tried it and it works fine for me. Select the free account, and you don't need to mess with the payment options.

Still? Oh well, maybe if you wait a couple weeks they'll start up free registration again.

Huh, Host Ultra seems a little more flexible. They provide for any standard extension, not just PHP; they don't put an ad on each page, just an exit popup (which I have yet to see on my computer); they don't require a valid domain name... but if all you're interested in is PHP, then sure, why not.

Uh arden, you probably haven't seen the popup, because safari doesn't allow ads to popup like that. I gave you a suggestion that will allow you to find PHP hosts that DONT HAVE ADS, but if you can't read a simple post, it's not my problem.

I read your post, I just forgot about it.

I haven't seen the ads at all, and I'm on IE 5.1/9.2.2. It helps to read signatures. ;)

If a host says it will show a pop-under, why assume that they aren't there just because you havent seen them? maybe it relies on a dodgy WinIE "feature".. Just because they choose to use windows doesn't mean you should sacrifice the professionalism of your site.

Back