Freehand 10 crashes with canon i9100

mamanogabriel

Registered
I've trying to print from FreeHand 10 to a Canon Printer model i9100 but freeHand crashes!

In the print dialog box appears the page range 1 to 999, but I rarther used "print all". Inmediatelly after it prints the job the FreeHand app crash. I can print in every application except Freehand.
Does anybody knows how to fix this? Thanks alot for your time.
PD I am running under Panther
HELPPPPPPPP!!!!

mamanogabriel said:
I've trying to print from FreeHand 10 to a Canon Printer model i9100 but freeHand crashes!

In the print dialog box appears the page range 1 to 999, but I rarther used "print all". Inmediatelly after it prints the job the FreeHand app crash. I can print in every application except Freehand.
Does anybody knows how to fix this? Thanks alot for your time.
PD I am running under Panther
HELPPPPPPPP!!!!

I have a similar problem which I haven't solved yet, using Freehand MX on my dual G4 with Mac OS10.3 and also the same problem OS 10.4 when printing to my new Canon ip5200 printer.

The page prints fine except Freehand imediatly crashes after spoiling. I have tried all sorts of things, I was wondering if it could be fonts postscript/verses truetype.
or may be I should use a postscrit emulation such as iproof.

If you have had any sucsess please let me know, I'm new to this so i have probably posted this in the wrong place.

Back