Front Row Videos

mrcarson2

Registered
I have Front Row on my mac and I previously would download music videos off of limewire. I imported the videos into itunes and they work fine within itunes. Whenever I start up front row, i go into videos and the music videos show up in the movies category rather than the music video category, I expected that. That was fine except that now I want to have the music vids separate and put other video files in another separate category within front row. When I put the non musiv video files into the movies folder in my home directory, they are mixed with the music videos I had in front row previously. Is there a certain directory that I have to put files within so that they will appear in different categories? When I select another category within front row, it wants me to go into itunes and purchase media. But I would like my old media to reside in the same categories. I hope this makes sense.

mrcarson2 said:
I have Front Row on my mac and I previously would download music videos off of limewire. I imported the videos into itunes and they work fine within itunes. Whenever I start up front row, i go into videos and the music videos show up in the movies category rather than the music video category, I expected that. That was fine except that now I want to have the music vids separate and put other video files in another separate category within front row. When I put the non musiv video files into the movies folder in my home directory, they are mixed with the music videos I had in front row previously. Is there a certain directory that I have to put files within so that they will appear in different categories? When I select another category within front row, it wants me to go into itunes and purchase media. But I would like my old media to reside in the same categories. I hope this makes sense.

Open iTunes. Go to your videos CONTROL-Click on the Video you want. Then you'll see a selection called "GET INFO" click on that. Then a new window will open and in that new window there's a little bar up and it says OPTION click it and then you should see something with "VIDEO KIND:" then click that and select Music Video or if you downloaded a movie then you don't have to change anything, also with that you can change the Artwork.

Back