Frozen Throne is out!

runs about the same in OSX as the first WC3 does, i didn't noitice that much speed improvment, so until i get a faster machine, OS9 plays WC3 way faster, well not that much faster, but it seems better on my platform.

I have it, and so far it's really good granted I'm only playing the campaign right now. I tend to find the campaigns as good ways to introduce me to unit, spells, buildings, etc. of Blizzard's games. That and I don't tend to think of myself as a very good player so I avoid bnet. Another reason I don't want to go on bnet is because I got tired of all the lamers that populated it when I played Diablo 2. I figure it's no different for WC 3, and that they might ultimately make the game no fun for me.

Damn! I went to the store today, they advertised that the game was due out today...they had changed the supplier and now it'll come some day. Dammit!

I got it and it runs much smoother than WC3. Saves take place much faster as well.

I'm still doing the campaigns and am avoiding bnet because of all the wankers that are on there.

Mat

try UMS...it's basically what i got the game for :)

and it does seem to run a bit smoother under TFT....i had Folding@HOme running and didn't realise it until i quit playing. Usually i would have lag spikes from my slow graphics card but it didn't seem to bother it this time.

Got it. Storymode was great, just like in WC3, but the end disappointed me greatly. Hoping for yet another update soon, if not for really updating, then for continuing the story...

Now I'm going through the campaigns, looking through the new heroes (purchased at taverns). Panda Brewmaster is my favorite so far...

i dont usually like to get expansion packs right when they come out, but this one sounds awesome, Would it be worth 20 dollars, i didnt especially like the WC2 add on pack, but WC3 was amazing

Hell yeah, it's worth it...and Blizzard even makes it affordable...I could buy the game and the expansion at their full price for less than another game would cost alone...

+ I really love the new heroes...not the NE hero, but all others...

I was in the beta test group II for TFT on bnet. It was completely populated by idiots dead set on winning the ladder competition instead of testing the game. I stopped testing and won't play on bnet anymore because of them.

my 2¢ worth.

Back