FS: El Gato Eye TV USB

jeepster485

Hit any user to continue
I have an El Gato Eye TV USB model for sale. I bought it almost 2 years ago to use for watching TV up at school. This year I have used it only a handful of times and decided it's time to part with it. The device is in excellent condition. It will ship with the box and 1 USB cable. I will throw in a burned CD of their software to use it. It does not include a coaxial cable. Originally purchased for $200. As I stated before it's in great shape. I would like to get $90; buyer pays shipping from Michigan via USPS. Send an email to jeepster485 at yahoo.com if interested.

Click here for a picture of it

What are the included software?

I'm thinking of getting that the USB TV thing but it's black and it looks like it's designed for PC users.

The software is El Gato's program to use the Eye TV. It allows you to change the channels, view in different sizes from a small window to full screen. Also serves as a PVR (Personal Video Recorder). You can schedule times for it to record shows. Afterwards you can go back and edit out commercials, etc to trim down the show. It also allows you to plug a DVD player or VCR in through the RCA jacks. If you have toast it can set it up to burn to a video CD or DVD, or save the shows as a quicktime movie. By using TitanTV.com, you can set that up for a local TV listing and if you want to record a show, you just click the record button and it downloads a little file, double click that file and it schedules it in the program to record TV for you. If I remember right this thing can wake the computer up to record, and sleep it afterwards. The software is available for download from elgato.com .

Back