FS: iBook G3

yoshi

Registered
Alright,
Slimming down the old closet here is what I have:

iBook G3 (Dual USB)
500Mhz G3 (Motherboard already re-done from Apple)
384MB of RAM (256MB PC133 Chip)
30GB Hard Drive (I installed this, its brand new)
Airport Card Installed
Battery Holds a 45 Minute Charge (can get a new one from apple)
DVD/CDRW Combo Drive

Has the usual scratches and wear from a laptop this age.
Will have a clean install of Tiger 10.4

Looking for $300 Shipped (will entertain offers)

Lt Major Burns said:
um... why does that make him a bad seller?
Where did I say it made him a bad seller?

It is only too bad for me as there is no way that I could vouch for this iBook with any of my clients as the seller made an unprovoked attack on me once (well, technically twice :D ). And I have a client looking for just such a system.

Otherwise it looks like a good system for a good price.

:rolleyes:

But if you came to the conclusion that he is a bad seller... that is of your own making.

If I thought that he was an outstanding risk to anyone else then I would say so... and in every thread he starts trying to sell hardware. As it stands, the only reason I looked at this thread was because I'm looking for such a system.

And like I said... too bad about the seller. :(

RacerX said:
Where did I say it made him a bad seller?

It is only too bad for me as there is no way that I could vouch for this iBook with any of my clients as the seller made an unprovoked attack on me once (well, technically twice :D ). And I have a client looking for just such a system.

Otherwise it looks like a good system for a good price.

:rolleyes:

But if you came to the conclusion that he is a bad seller... that is of your own making.

If I thought that he was an outstanding risk to anyone else then I would say so... and in every thread he starts trying to sell hardware. As it stands, the only reason I looked at this thread was because I'm looking for such a system.

And like I said... too bad about the seller. :(

RacerX:

Its been a few YEARS since I even thought of that thread. I believe its time to move on. If you are really looking for a laptop (like the one I'm selling) then great, PM me and we can deal.

If you are looking for an apology thats years overdue, then here it is, I apologize for my childish and immature behavior back then.

-Yosh

Back