FS: Powerbook G3/400 (Bronze KB)

ScottW

Founder
Staff member
This well loved Powerbook G3/400 is a 1999 Broze Keyboard addition. I believe it has 192mb RAM, and a 12gig HD. It has a 14" screen and comes with a 3rd party PCMCIA 802.11 (Airport compatible) card for the PCMCIA slot and/or a Firewire PCMCIA card. Firewire is not built into this model.

It does have SCSI, USB, and everything else, like modem, 10/100 ethernet, etc. It has a DVD player for the cd-rom. In addition, I have a rarely used BookEndz docking station for it, so it has (2) power supplies. Both have been swapped out recently via Apple's swap program, and they are the UFO looking adapters.

The case has a few nicks on it, but mainly on bottom and nothing to be alarmed at. Just a well used PB. It has had its main logic board replaced and keyboard replaced (due to an incident involving liquids). Works great, love it, but doing a June cleaning of merchandise.

Please make an offer and if you want the (2) additional PCMCIA cards, you can make an offer on those as well. I am running OS X on it now, and it works fine.

Make me an offer, send a PM.

Admin

Back