FS: Powerbook g4 500mhz, great fix-it project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsandfriends

Registered
Hey,
I have a Powerbook G4 500mhz machine that i would like to sell since I dont have the resources to repair it.

The Problems
The powerbook wont boot, shows the finder/questionmark filder on startup.
Powerbook needs external keyboard to start up, internal keyboard may be damaged or broken somehow.
Batteries wont hold full charge.

The Good Things
Screen is in the best condition I've ever seen a PB screen. Barely any keyboard oil marks, no scratches and no dead pixels. Also, I managed to fix most of the cracks and dents and the powerbook looks very sharp. Im including more memory (256+) extra parts (screws, modem) both batteries.

I believe this can be fixed and is a great project machine that will run Tiger smoothly.

Asking Price: $400 plus $15 shipping

Pics http://www.vscommand.com/powerbook/ , email or PM for questions/details. Please post here too as well!

Thanks!

It's the 300 Mhz blueberry. U can take the HD out of your Powerbook and put that into this laptop if you want if u have a larger HD. Or if you want, I'll install your HD into the clamshell iBook.The RAM, u can keep too and install it onto this iBook and I'll even do it for you if you want.

what size hd does it have, what kind of optical drive. whats the total ram, and is there the ac power brick?

yes there is a power a/c brick, ram is 256+mb, hard drive is miniscule for test purposes 2.5gb, optical drive playes dvd's and cd's. 350$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back