FS: Some Good Stuff

martinatkinson

Registered
Hello!

The following items are for sale, please respond on the boards and not by email or private message. I will add more as I come across:

Lion King Mac Activity Center Some game for the mac (should work in Classic under OS X, great if you have kids. Comes in sturdy plastic case. Will post picture if requested. Price = $5 or best offer

CNet USB 56K Modem Works on both Mac and PC very nicely, I am only selling it because I now have an internal one with my G4. Comes with modem, USB cable, and driver software for Mac and PC. Price = $50 or best offer

Mac Extended ADB Keyboard Worked fine on my 8500 I think one of the shift keys did not work all the time but that is all that is wrong with it. Should be no sticky keys. Price = $5 or best offer

14" Color Monitor PC monitor but worked fine on my Performa with a PC monitor adaptor. Few minor scratches on case but no major problems with any of it. Price = $10 or best offer

Apple OneScanner B/W Scanner Received it from a freind and has not been tested. Sold As-Is. Price = $15 or best offer

I think that is all. PLEASE SOMEONE take these things off my hands, I need to get rid of them as they are taking up too much space! :(

Have a great day!

Albert

Hello!

Hmm, no one is interested? Somebody PLEASE make an offer on something, it is taking up too much space in my room!

Anyway, I thought I would add a few more items to the pile:

REALbasic: The Definitive Guide: Still in very good condition, was a great book but I am not into REALbasic anymore so I have no use for it. Price: $30 or best offer (retail value: $40)

Apple USB Extended Keyboard: The black USB keyboard for Apple computers, still works great. Price: $30 or best offer (retail value: $60)

That is all for now!

Have a great day!

Albert

Hello!

Yes, I still have the modem and everything listed above...I will mark them as SOLD when they sell so people can see what is still left :)

If you could reply with the amount you would be willing to pay, and your zip code, I could get the shipping charge and let you know :)

Look forward to hearing back from you!

Albert

Hello!

Sure thing, I have attached a picture of the USB keyboard.

Have a great day!

Albert

Attachments

• dcp_0015 copy.jpg
    dcp_0015 copy.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 23
Oops, just realized I attached the wrong picture :eek: Sorry about that, that was a funny looking keyboard, here is the real keyboard...

Have a great day!

Albert

Attachments

• dcp_0072.jpg
    dcp_0072.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 20
Hello!

The following items have been sold:

Lion King Activity Center
Apple Pro USB Keyboard - Black

The following items are being added to the sale:

MacAlley 3 button optical mouse - This mouse includes three programmable buttons as well as a scroll wheel. Comes with 5 interchangeable "flavors" and the driver software. Very lightly used, coming in original packaging - $35 or best offer

Adobe PageMill - The latest version of Adobe PageMill for Mac OS 9. Should work in classic mode very nicely as well. Great for the amatuer web programmer as well as the more advanced not wanting to pay $300 for a new version - $30 or best offer

That's it for now, please respond if you are interested!

Albert

Back