FS/T: eMac 1 Ghz 384 RAM Combo Drive 40GB HD in SoCal

Lord09

Registered
Hello all,

I recently got this in a trade for a my beloved Cube.

I'm looking to get a G5, so I'm selling the eMac.

It's basically the 1Ghz model sold on Apple.com but with 384 megs of RAM and the latest 10.3 Panther installed.

It comes complete with the box ( slightly beat up from shipping ), pro keyboard, but the apple mouse was chewed up by my pack of cats I have a logitech opitcal mouse in place of it.

Unfortunately it was somewhat damaged during shipping. THe bottom left borner of the front bezel is loose and protrudes about 1/4 of an inch from being perfectly flush. The rest of the eMac is perfectly, screen is clear and everything else works flawlessly.

Here's some pictures...

Pic of the bottom left corner

IMG_0918.JPG

System 1

IMG_0916.JPG

System 2

IMG_0917.JPG

It comes with all the user manuals, but no system restore discs...

I have references under Ebay and Heatware under Lord09

Looking for $600 and local sale in Southern California hopefully. Shipping by buyer's expense.

Let me know if you have any questions...

Daniel
dpau@uci.edu

Lord09 said:
Hello all,

I recently got this in a trade for a my beloved Cube.

I'm looking to get a G5, so I'm selling the eMac.

It's basically the 1Ghz model sold on Apple.com but with 384 megs of RAM and the latest 10.3 Panther installed.

It comes complete with the box ( slightly beat up from shipping ), pro keyboard, but the apple mouse was chewed up by my pack of cats I have a logitech opitcal mouse in place of it.

Unfortunately it was somewhat damaged during shipping. THe bottom left borner of the front bezel is loose and protrudes about 1/4 of an inch from being perfectly flush. The rest of the eMac is perfectly, screen is clear and everything else works flawlessly.

Here's some pictures...

Pic of the bottom left corner

IMG_0918.JPG

System 1

IMG_0916.JPG

System 2

IMG_0917.JPG

It comes with all the user manuals, but no system restore discs...

I have references under Ebay and Heatware under Lord09

Looking for $600 and local sale in Southern California hopefully. Shipping by buyer's expense.

Let me know if you have any questions...

Daniel
dpau@uci.edu

Wow this is a steal. I'm surprised you haven't sold it yet

Orange County, specifically Irvine.

Send me an email at dpau *at* uci.edu to discuss things further...

Dan

SaFFiRe said:
I might be interested. What part of southern Cali are you from. I live in San Diego.

Back