FS: Various items (and mac laptops)

popsandfriends

Registered
Hello,
Im trying to get rid of all my junk and am willing to take bottom dollar for some of these items:

Powerbook G4 550mhz
I dropped it and the screen backlight broke, but it can be used as a G4 desktop when hooked up to an ext monitor. Also, battery has never held a charge so i will include adapter. Great G4 Desktop find. Features 256mb ram, 30gb HD, DVD Drive, Tiger, and Front Row! $200 Firm + 14$ shipping!

iBook G3 Parts
My friend gave me his broken iBook to fix, no longer wanted it but I never had the time to fix it. Parts include the 12" screen, inverter board (not 100% sure if it works), Motherboard with 800mhz processor, CD drive, and 30gb Hard Drive. Please make offers on each seperate part, or the entire lot (will make you a deal)

Creative Zen Xtra 60gb MP3
Had this for a while now, no longer need. Small dent in aluminum casing, and I lost the power charger. Buy this and i will help you get a charger for cheap. $200 Or best offer

Two Printers: HP Laserjet 1100 and Lexmark Printrio p3150
The HP is a laser printer, and its very fast. Black and white prints only so this is moer office oriented. The power plug socket is a bit loose but it will work. Asking 40$ shipping included. The Lexmark is an All-in-One, brand new condition. Asking 65$ + 17$ shipping

Powerbook G3 Wallstreet 233mhz
This machine never let me down when I used it many years ago. Will include OS9 CD's and i'll let you know how to put OSX on it. Power charger not included since it fried. 90$ firm Plus 10$ shipping

Thats all for now, if you have any questions please Post/PM/eMail. Pictures upon request, I an either post them or send via email.

Thanks,
Hunter

Back