FT- 800MHz PowerMac G4 for 667MHz PowerBook G4

BlingBling 3k12

Somewhere... dunno though
Okay, I want a PowerBook instead of my PowerMac G4. I've got a few upcoming projects that I'll need a portable for where I'll need to travel across state to do. I'm willing to take a slight speed drop for portability. Looking for a combo drive, but will take a regular DVD drive. RAM isn't an issue, it's cheap enough to get more of.

I'd prefer it if the laptop isn't totally messed up, I mean, minor wear and tear on the bottom is ok, but anything else, I'd like to see a pic of it first before I agree to anything. Peeling and flaking, maybe acceptable if very minor. If possible, I'd like pics of it anyways.

Here's what I'm trading.

800MHz PowerMac G4
1GB RAM
40GB Hard Drive
24x CD-RW Drive
10.2 & OS 9 if you want
Keyboard only, no mouse, kinda broke it one day

I'm including 10.2 if you want it, but I am keeping the discs. It will be restored to stock condition and then you can use your copy of 10.2 to install. The OS that comes with the machine is 10.1.3.

All original documentation and CD's will be included except for my Jag cd's (see above). It will also be shipped in it's original box and materials. I feel this would be an almost equal trade as the systems are quite close to eachother in price points on auction sites.

Thanks for looking!

Here's some pics I took with my camera. If you want any more, just ask. http://homepage.mac.com/xbling3k12/PhotoAlbum3.html

I have a TiBook G4 that I would be willing to trade. Its the original 400 mhz PowerBook G4. It has 512 megs of RAM, and a 30 gig hard drive that was installed by me, and an Airport card (if you don't want it, or your powermac doesn't have one I'll probably take it out). It has 10.2 installed on it. It is in great condition for its age :)

Email me at johnnyvf @ mac.com if you have any questions or want to work out the deal (I'm also on AIM as JohnnyVF)

I'm really looking for something around 667 since I don't want to take too much of a performance hit. 800 to 400 would definitely be noticable. Sorry.

So far, the offer is still open to others.

Back