FT/ Lots and Lots of Stuff!

yoshi

Registered
Hey Everyone, Closet Cleaning for the holidays and here is whats up for trade. If you have something you think I might want, then reply here with what ya got and what you want off the list. Thanks for your time.

(2) 50GB Ultra2 SCSI 7200RPM Hard Drives (Seagate Barracuda's, Tested Good)
(1) 9.1GB Ultra2 SCSI 10kRPM Hard Drive (Quantum Atlas II Tested Good)
(1) 9.1GB Ultra2 SCSI 10kRPM Hard Drive (Quantum Atlas II Tested Bad)
(4) SCA/SCA2 to LVD 68 Pin Adapters (tested good)
(1) Zip 100 IDE Drive (Pulled working from a PC)
(1) 40GB Seagate 7200RPM ATA Barracuda (SOLD!!!)
(1) 8GB ATA HDD (Tested Good)
(1) Graphite Apple USB Keyboard (SOLD!!!)
(1) Graphite Apple USB Mouse (SOLD!!!)
(1) Blueberry iMac DV w/Touchscreen (400Mhz G3, 128MB, 10G, comes with
KB/Mouse)
(1) Apple ADB Apple Design Keyboard
(1) 10/100Mb LAN + 56k Modem PC Card from Dlink (needs dongle but works)
(1) PCChips M848A Motherboard (SOLD!!!)
(1) USB KritterCAM without Stand (works, tested)
(1) nVidia Geforce 2 MX AGP 2x/4x (with PC ROM, probably can be flashed for mac!)

I am really looking for (3) 512MB (PC133) Sticks of RAM so again lets see what yall got to trade with and maybe we can make each other happy.

~Dave

I am really interested in your PCChips M848A Motherboard and 40GB Seagate 7200RPM ATA Barracuda. I dont have any ram or an iPod to trade. Would like to do a cash deal?

qualey2 said:
I am really interested in your PCChips M848A Motherboard and 40GB Seagate 7200RPM ATA Barracuda. I dont have any ram or an iPod to trade. Would like to do a cash deal?

I have tested that motherboard and hard drive out today, both work like a charm, and yes as my previous post have stated, I am willing to do a cash deal.

~Dave

(sorry about the double post on the same thing)

I am interested in the 2 50Gb USCSI drives. I have ONE 512Mb stick (for PowerBook or iMac G4)
Whatchya want for 'em?
I live in US - Florida

Thanks!
JT

1) Blueberry iMac DV w/Touchscreen (400Mhz G3, 128MB, 10G, comes with
KB/Mouse)

I'm interested in the iMAC G3. What software is on the machine? Also, what's the price? Thanks.

Sam

KB/Mouse)

I'm interested in the iMAC G3. What software is on the machine? Also, what's the price? Thanks.

Sam
Nikon Warrior

KB/Mouse)

Sam
Nikon_Warrior

Back