Funny Stuff

I thought so. :)
You can find more junk like this by doing a search on Google's Image Search for something like "Funny road signs" or something. :)

Duck walks into a bar (yeah I know, just read it anyway)

Walks up to the barkeep and says "GOT ANY CORN?"

Barkeep says "WE DON'T SERVE DUCKS HERE."

Duck comes back the next day, walks up to the bar. "GOT ANY CORN?"

"WE DON'T SERVE DUCKS HERE."

"WE DON'T SERVE DUCKS HERE."

Barkeep says "LISTEN DUCK, IF YOU DON'T QUIT COMING HERE ASKING FOR CORN, I WILL NAIL YOUR F*****G FEET TO THE BAR."

Duck comes back the next day and says "GOT ANY NAILS?"

Barkeep says "NO."

GOT ANY CORN?

aw sh*t

Ah the old ones are the best:D Ok, a football (ahem, soccer) joke:

Bitter rivals Manchester United and Liverpool where to play each other in the second of their annual league meeting (at Old Trafford, Manchester United's stadium). However, the Liverpool team were getting bored of beating United every season. Liverpool's star striker Michael Owen was willing to play though, so, the rest of the team decided he could play against them by himself and the others would watch in the bar (pub);) ... The game started, 11 Manchester United players versus 1 Liverpool player... 5 minutes had gone and bang, M Owen scores for Liverpool 1-0... the Liverpool team watching in the bar decided things where going well enough so switched off the TV and went to play pool.

90 minutes later they looked at their watches and realised the game would've been finished by now so turned on the TV for the result. Manchester United 1 - Liverpool 1... the lads where not happy with the draw score. At this point Michael Owen walks into the bar... the team asked him what happened, M Owen replied:

'Well, I scored in the 5th minute, but I did a bad foul and the referee gave me a red card and sent me off in the 10th minute!'

:D

Originally posted by wdw_
http://mm.256.com/

The file "police chasing truck. Bad crash" happened on my street. You can see my house right above the brake light of the red car. Pretty funny considering those guys were running from the police because they stole a lawnmower, an they died for it.:rolleyes:

LOL it's peanut butter jelly time!
Ok here's a good couple a jokies:

Why'd the boy throw the clock out the window?
Cuz he was an idiot

Why'd the pencil corss the road?
Cuz it got erased!

Knock Knock!
Who's There?
Jimmy
Jimmy who?
Jimmy Who!
That's what i asked
Same
Come on in

I made those up! I always like making up jokes that are absoulutely horrible, then sending em to my friends. Anyone who wants to sign up, email me at:
mailto://androo@penguinn.com
Also you can email me about anything, i like emails.
check out my website hosting a bunch of websites:
http://penguinn.com
reminder that i am only 13

Originally posted by wdw_
This is great:D

OK, tommorow when i go to school, i'll take a picture of the Tele-screens of the Pre-Metro (trams) of Antwerp.... They run windows: Windows has not shut down properly, windows has crashed, windows that, windows this, HAHA, really funny!

senne.

I just snapped this from iChat, thought it was worth posting.:D::ha::

Attachments

• switchers.jpg
    switchers.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 13
Back