g4

Well... Your Powerbook G4 uses a G4 processor. I would second the app mentioned earlier, it's great for telling you everything you ever needed to know about any mac.

You can get a simple readout if you just go to the Apple menu on the top left of your screen and then go to "About This Mac." Which should give you something like the image below, a bit different though because you have a system lower than 10.6, but practically the same. Also, you can always click on "More Info" if you want to find more about your mac.

aboutmac.jpg

Click on the Apple in the upper-left corner of your screen and then click on "About this Mac." If you want more in-depth info, launch System Profiler. That will tell you everything about your computer.

Click on the Apple in the upper-left corner of your screen and then click on "About this Mac." If you want more in-depth info, launch System Profiler. That will tell you everything about your computer.

I guess my explanation wasn't good enough :( .

I wish i was a proud owner of a MacBook Air

You would love it! It's awesome! When are ya gonna get one? :D :cool:

icemanjc said:
I guess my explanation wasn't good enough :( .

No, it was! I just took it one step further just in case he/she didn't know about System Profiler. It's not often I get a chance to answer questions because there are so many amazing, knowledgeable people here. So, on the rare occasion that I can answer a question, I do. :) ::ha::

Back