Gallery

SoniCX

Registered
If you look at the 2nd navigation menu from the top (HOME - GALLERY - USER CP - RULES - SEARCH - REGISTER) then you see the button GALLERY. When I click it a blank page opens. What about it?

It depends on the browser. It works with some and not with some.. it used to work with all of them till last week, now it doesn't e.g. with Camino / Chimera. What browser are you using?

I am still a Windows user and therefore I use Internet Explorer 6 like the most Windows people.

Where does the link GALLERY go? What can I see? Pictures? of who or what?

ohhh ... I want to see that! Is there a way how I can see it? And why does it just work for some browsers and it used to be different? I wanna watch pics ...

yes me too. i was told that it depends on your browser but i guess it doesnt because i tried so many different browser now. i guess it just doesnt work!

Wow. I finally got to see the gallery ! Thank you whoever fixed it ::love::

Originally posted by Cheryl
Wow. I finally got to see the gallery ! Thank you whoever fixed it ::love::

you can see it? i can see that I could see something ... but i don't. sounds kinda crazy but thats the way it is.

Exactly what do you have when you go to the gallery? What browser are you using?

I am just losing the contact to the server.

I use Internet Explorer 6.

I see what you should see, but I just see the first three pictures. Then after he tried long enough the connection to the server breaks up. When I clicl one of the first three pictures then a new side opens but - again - I can not see the picture, just the side with everything else.

hehe - (no clue what you think about me) - but yes I have. Maybe its my just my Internet connection. In the last weeks it got slower and slower.

Could very well be. Empty your history and internet/disk cache from the Edit menu>Preferences. That might improve things.

I tried to add a picture to the gallery --- under the computer system cat... but not sure how to do it .can find the "add picture option... (musta not had enough coffee yet) can anyone assist??

Thank you

When you get to the main page (just click on the gallery link) Look at to top right. there is a link called Upload photos. The next page, your name, then the category. Right under there click on the browse button. this is where you point to where you picture is on your hard drive. Once you fill out all the other fields, then click on the upload button at the bottom. :)

Back