GeekFest '98... show me your dock, baby...

There's a lovely icon left to the Illustrator one. Where does it come from please ? What program ? xicons.com ?

Pretty basic stuff, im afraid. The icon to the right of the iphoto is from the World Of Aqua 3 icon-set (as a replacement for the ill-fitting corelpaint-icon). The icon next to the the trash is a folder with the aliases of applications that i use often, but not often enough to put in the dock. i put it together from to existing icons. the iphoto-icon is also a blend of two icons (wanted to skip the camera since i use iphoto a lot, but never with digital cameras an such).

Attachments

• dock.jpg
    dock.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 95
yeah, that's a 'show me your desktop' thread from last year. nothing to do with docks... so what?

this thread is boring......... my post was to let you know that there were already 217 post about A DESKTOP (what's so fun about a desktop??) and now you are starting a thread about A DOCK........(what so fun about a....you fill in) I hope the macosx.com-people aren't going to post 217 replies on this one....

Originally posted by boi
yeah, that's a 'show me your desktop' thread from last year. nothing to do with docks... so what?

a dekstop has a lot to do with a dock --> there's a dock on each desktop!!(on most of them... :rolleyes: )

Originally posted by MacLuv
Tormente, what's that Adobe app next to Photoshop and where did you get the cheeta pattern icons for iTunes?

Image Ready on the right, InDesign on the left.

The Cheeta/Jaguar icons I got from... uh... um... I think http://xicons.com, I'm in a hurry so I can' double check it. They have some nice replacement icons that I really like. :)

Prepare for these ones...

Two weeks ago/This week
2002-10-18.jpg
2002-11-04.jpg

I dunno. I think I like the first one better. I might have to change back.

Oh. And if you're curious to see the rest of the desktop...

[Prepares for replies] :D

Back