Gerrr.....

HoZ

The All-Powerful Pie Nazi
i just found out infiltration is going to the Source Engine....
Dammit!!!!!!!
us mac users are screwed:mad:

As it goes i think understand, and it is pretty irritating.
Proposed translation:Infiltration, a UT99 realism mod is being moved to the PC only Half Life Source engine, which i understand from their point of view, source engine is gorgeous (the flash grenades in CS:Source look unbelievably pretty).

In the end, much as i love my mac, i have to remind myself that mac is not a games platform, and every decent game on it is a bonus. Its not the technical side that causes this, its just the economics etc of game development. Even if you can prove that mac game development is worth it financially, its still almost impossible to convince many companies of this.

On a related note, I just bought Kill Monty, so it must be a bonus day :)

A big part of the inability of developers to port the Source engine to other architectures is due to the large dependence on the Havok physics engine. This supposedly cross-platform physics engine is only available on the the PC, PS2 and XBox. Only when Havok ports their engine to run on OS X, you'll get HL2 and CS Source.

i just found out that Infiltration is not going to the source engine...at least not yet........
mabey thell go to UT2004....

Back