getting songs not to play on ipod

RSplash40

Registered
Hello,

I've got a the ipod photo and use the Griffin itrip fm transmitter. Works as good as I would expect it to, no complaints on how it performs.

However, one thing I dislike and it probably isnt related is that when I use the ipod on shuffle it plays the itrip files. I've unchecked the boxes next to the itrip "songs" in the ipod window of itunes but they still play when not connected to itunes.

Selecting one or two and removing the rest cuts that down but doing that or taking them on/off as needed isnt difficult but annoying and frustrating if one forgets before traveling.

Can anyone shed some light on what I'm doing wrong?

thanks!

Mike

what you need to do is go in to iTunes and right click on one of the files and then click on get info one at a time then goto the optinos tab and then check mark the one that says Skip when Shulffing. then the files will only play back when you put then in a play list but not on there own. say if goto on the iPod and tell it to play all Music then those files that have that check mark on them will not play. But you have to have the iPod set to shulff first as to have it over look those files. Hope that helps you out some.

Back